Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blogging good, blogger bad.

Blogger has pissed me off for the last time. I really hate the new changes. So I've switched my blog over to Wordpress. Seems like a lot of other folks feel the same way. I want to thank all those who followed my silly little blog and for taking the time to comment on my blather. If you like you can see my future posts at muddome.wordpress.com It will take me a bit to learn how to use the new site but I'll do it. I've found a lot of good blogs while here and will continue to follow them over at Wordpress. As for you dickheads at google who are bent on world domination, suck my exit.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, another convert. Welcome to the "dark side" : ) You'll find Wordpress much more gooder once ya get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your supposed to put up a link to the new site :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete